Welcome to Batini Arts!



Hello and welcome to Batini Arts! In the first and what I look to be of many posts, I will tell you of this blog's origin as well as my future plans from here, starting with this blog.

In mid-May, I launched my author blog site entitled: Edward Anthony: Creatively Creative. The initial purpose was to write posts concerning announcements and information on my novels, as well as analysis on some characters from my books.

That following week, the idea came to me to interview fellow authors, and the blog has taken off ever since. It currently stands at 7,123 views. Not bad considering I've been doing interviews for only three months. Before I go further, I once again want to thank those authors for helping make EA: Creatively Creative what it is and continues to become.

I recently decided to branch out and expand my interviews beyond authors, and create a more diverse platform for the arts. I look to include models, actors, painters, illustrators, and of course, I will continue to speak with authors and poets.

The Origin of Batini Arts

"Batini" is a Swahili term for "inner thought." My philosophy is that nearly every creation starts with a vision, which is birthed in the inner thoughts. I started building it as a Creative/Visual arts website last year, but it fell through. This time around, I'm re-launching it this time as a blog, and look to eventually expand it into an online magazine.

Once again, I welcome you to Batini Arts. I look forward to hosting many bright, creative, minds and talents, and having many visitors and readers come by to enjoy the experience.


Comments